inflation, supply and demand

 Inflation



The idea of inflation, rising energy prices, and growth in emerging economies



I was greatly influenced by Son Ji-woo's "Fear of Oil."



(It may be more of a brainwashing because it is a book I read when I started to be interested in going around the world.)



The one message that remains the strongest in "Fear of Oil" is 



Korea can grow real in an inflation/high oil price environment 



It's been a long time since I read it, so there may be distortion in my memory.




Since the inflation was revealed, it's clear now



When it comes to inflation, it's a good thing for Korea, so I'm only looking at Korea.




the supply and demand ends



What I'm most concerned about right now is 



It means that we should get close to the supply chain in some way.




(Supply side) Resources - Production - Distribution - Service - Consumption (Demand side)



In this trend, the inflationary situation is 



Players who are close to the supply chain pick the fruit 



I am determined to take a step closer to the supply side



If you're distributing it, you have to step up to production somehow 



If you're producing it, you'll get a step closer to the resources.




Investment



Investment is also viewed from the same point of view.



The big fluctuations started in the resource group and the waves came through production and into distribution.



Catch the road, spray traps, set nets, and wait for waves.



Construction rather than new construction or factories, warehouses, land



Manufacturing rather than IT 



More than being cool and comfortable, something that's essential and indispensable



Business 



One of the recent ideas is that my grit is pretty good 



I think I found one after a month.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

passing by 1

best 1

FOMC Meeting Results