inflation, supply and demand

 Inflation


​


The idea of inflation, rising energy prices, and growth in emerging economies


​


I was greatly influenced by Son Ji-woo's "Fear of Oil."


​


(It may be more of a brainwashing because it is a book I read when I started to be interested in going around the world.)


​


The one message that remains the strongest in "Fear of Oil" is 


​


Korea can grow real in an inflation/high oil price environment 


​


It's been a long time since I read it, so there may be distortion in my memory.


​


​


Since the inflation was revealed, it's clear now


​


When it comes to inflation, it's a good thing for Korea, so I'm only looking at Korea.




the supply and demand ends


​


What I'm most concerned about right now is 


​


It means that we should get close to the supply chain in some way.



​


(Supply side) Resources - Production - Distribution - Service - Consumption (Demand side)


​


In this trend, the inflationary situation is 


​


Players who are close to the supply chain pick the fruit 


​


I am determined to take a step closer to the supply side


​


If you're distributing it, you have to step up to production somehow 


​


If you're producing it, you'll get a step closer to the resources.




Investment


​


Investment is also viewed from the same point of view.


​


The big fluctuations started in the resource group and the waves came through production and into distribution.


​


Catch the road, spray traps, set nets, and wait for waves.


​


Construction rather than new construction or factories, warehouses, land


​


Manufacturing rather than IT 


​


More than being cool and comfortable, something that's essential and indispensable


​


Business 


​


One of the recent ideas is that my grit is pretty good 


​


I think I found one after a month.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

검색 광고 최적화 전략 : 랭킹 향상하기

Possibilities and Limitations of Free Streaming: A Comparative Look at OTT Platforms

구글 광고와 SEO 전략으로 온라인 마케팅 성과 극대화하기